Visit Upcoming Estate Sales site to:
- see information on the next sale including pictures (also see below)
- see information on previous sales
- sign up to receive information on my estate sales automatically in your e-mail inbox
What is posted:
To ensure maximum coverage for each estate sale and to give potential customers an idea what is for sale, I use my Upcoming Estate Sales site to post:
- the date and address of the sale
- directions to the sale
- a description of the types, styles or eras of merchandise in the sale; i.e., Victorian, shabby chic, mid-century
- photos of the sale
This is posted just days before the sale to make sure they get to customers as they are planning their weekend outings.
People can sign up to receive these posts automatically in their e-mail inbox by placing their email on the top right of the “Upcoming Estate Sale” Page.
The sale is also posted on my Facebook page (J. D. Llama Appraisal and Estate Service), twitter, LinkedIn, Pghestatesales.com, estatesales,com and estatesales.net. I usually have 500-2000 views on my photos the week before the sale.